1) Ensure the justice of review and reduce bias. Make efforts to ensure the timely process for contribution by arranging peer review and publication promptly, especially for papers with important findings.
2) Ensure the journal publication on time with schedule. Report novel and authentic researches, give priority to publication of frontier and hot issues. Avoid publication with academic misconducts, including plagiarism/self-plagiarism.
3) A suitable and competent reviewers' database should be established and maintained. Quality of reviewing tasks by reviews/editorial board members should truthfully recorded and evaluated.
4) Convey the experts' review comments to the author timely. Coordinate academic discussions and communications between the author and reviewer. Offensive or defamatory comments are not considered. The author's appeal on the final decision is accepted.
5) Make recommendation (revision, rejection or acceptance) based on the merits, originality, and relevance of the paper. Meanwhile the author should be informed of the rights to make appeals after receiving the final decision.
6) We are against any unethical publishing behavior (e.g. fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, duplicate submission, etc.). If the misconduct is found, sanctions will include: retracting the paper, informing the authors' affiliations, issuing online and printed announcement, and banning the submissions from authors for three years.